Paramorphism – A JVM bytecode obfuscator targeting Java and Kotlin. Koffee – A programmable JVM bytecode assembler with macros-for-free via Kotlin. Wonseok – A modification for Minecraft to allow Korean text entry in its GUI. Type! – A minimalist, multilingual typing test website. side – A static-site generator written using deno. opinionated-wg – An easy, near-zero-configuration deployment of a VPN tunnel using WireGuard.
I also like to learn natural languages.
- English is my native language and the one I use the most.
- French is a language that I spoke while growing up, since both my parents are francophones.
- I took five years of Spanish at school and consider myself conversationally adept.
- I have been teaching myself Korean since mid-2016, and can hold a conversation entirely in Korean with online friends.
- Because of French and Spanish, I find it pretty simple to read and comprehend Italian, Romanian, and Portuguese due to their similarities.
- I know the Cyrillic alphabet, but my Russian vocabulary is lacking - I can speak enough to barely communicate with teammates in online videogames.